Thursday, March 6, 2008

Wowzer Bowzer

Wow, it is amazing how much better I feel after having video chatted with Candace tonight.  I just remember how great she is and how much connection we have.  We are starting a webcomic--why didn't we think of this sooner?  What could be more fun?  Rhetorical.

Talking to Candace made me remember that life can be carefree (or carefreeER) if I let it, and simplicity is not an impossibility.  Just being around her, even if not materially--just talking to her--just reading her words--it always makes me motivated to be the best I can be.  I feel SO much better.  My mood has perked up immensely in the past 2 hours.  Even roommate snips are nothing now (and they have been a lot more than nothing lately). 

Ah.  My own room.  I can't stop dreaming about it.  I can decorate it how I want, I can watch the TV I want, I can play the music I want, I can turn the lights off when I want.  And there will still be someone there when I wake up--just across the hall.  I'm stoked to use the bathroom in the kitchen--I'm stoked to go back and forth between the toaster and brushing my teeth at the bathroom  mirror.  For some reason that is just exciting to me.  I'm excited to take a nap in the living room if I want and make mac n cheese and brownies every night.  I'm excited to have people over.  AH!  What a life it will be.

With lifted lull,
Kaitlin


No comments: