Tuesday, February 12, 2008

It is a usual occurrence for me to develop elaborate, bordering-on-impossible plot lines for every mildly amusing or odd scenario I find myself a part of.  Example: today, I finally got ahold of the manager at the Comfort Suites in Schaumburg, and after a hot-toned explanation of my exasperating situation with my camera charger, she informed me that it was already sent and signed for--at 34 Albany Drive in Columbia, MO.  

I don't live at 34 Albany Drive?

There are no worries here.  But I got to thinking...what if the person at 34 Albany Drive isn't in my choir posse?  Is it one of my fates that I trek to their house (preferably in a snowsuit with a canteen and some beef jerky)--not merely to reclaim my camera charger, but to meet them and talk to them?  I could end up changing their lives, or they mine.  Someone could even film it.  Kidding.

An ingredient that this awesome time of my life needs is schoolwork and learning--I've taken a bit of a break and I think it's time for me to get back into the swing of things.  I can feel it in my bones!  A yearning for learning.  I love the feeling...
like that one time, Keith, when what I wrote about being human affected your thinking...it was such a powerful feeling.

I need another one of those.  That means work.  Which is fulfilling.

Where in the world is,
Kaitlin

1 comment:

KeithMont said...

Funny how things work out somtimes, eh?
Funny everything, huh?

Double poster.

I still like you though. :)

Happy Blogging.
Keith